Myself and Anna (makeup artist and friend) rocked up to the wedding venue to begin our transformation, but to be honest Rachel was such a great blank canvas and had lovely long thick hair, both our jobs were made easy.
- I applied curling and volumising mousse (I like Percy and Reed) to wet hair and spritzed some Tecni Art Pli from L’Oreal through the mid lengths and ends
- Dried this into the hair until nearly dry
- Sectioned the hair in the desired style you want to achieve, then place the babyliss heated rollers into the hair using over directing where more volume is desired
- Leave rollers to cool
- Take the rollers out and run your fingers through the curls gently
- Then style as desired, I used some back combing through the crown area to give lift, and plaited two seperate sections back from each side of the parting and pinned up
- Then finished with the tiara and gem grips
- Finish with hairspray! You can never have too much hairspray, but don’t overload in one go, make sure you layer it up.
As one of my first official jobs where I wasn’t doing a friend’s hair, it went incredibly smoothly and Rachel was on time for her groom and calm, serene and looking beautiful.
I hope you like the style. Let me know your favourite wedding styles!